Are you a compassionate CNA caregiver? Are you interested in working 1-on-1 with clients and making a real difference in peoples’ lives? Are you ready to finally be appreciated and rewarded for your compassion and excellent work ethic? Take the next step in your career with Full Heart Home Care!
Why Choose Full Heart Home Care?
Some of the many benefits we offer include…
- Above average base pay rates
- Sign-on bonuses
- Paid orientation & ongoing training
- Overtime & holiday pay at 1.5X
- Collaborative team culture
- Small, accessible and supportive management team
- CARING Rewards caregiver recognition program
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Supplemental benefits – dental, disability, life
We believe doing the right thing for our caregivers is doing the right thing for our clients. We aim to offer top benefits and compensation to attract and retain the best team in home care!
We have openings for a variety of schedules (mostly daytime) in a variety of areas in and around Atlanta. Most of our clients are located in Cobb, northern Fulton and Dekalb counties, but we have opportunities as far west as Douglasville, as far east as Stone Mountain and as far north as Alpharetta! Shifts range from 6 to 12 hours.
- Friday / Saturday / Sunday nights 7pm-7am in NW Atlanta (ambulatory and agreeable client with moderate dementia)
- Every other Saturday / Sunday days 7am-7pm in NW Atlanta (ambulatory and agreeable client with moderate dementia)
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday 12:30-4:30pm in Dunwoody (errands, transportation, cooking, light housekeeping)
- Tuesday / Thursday (days flexible) 9am-3pm in Alpharetta (household tasks, grocery shopping, fall prevention, dog walking)
Minimum job requirements:
- Active CNA license (any state)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Passion for helping people
- A positive, can-do attitude
No experience required – we will train you!
Licensed service areas include: Fulton, Cobb, Dekalb, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Fayette, Coweta, Paulding, Douglas and Cherokee counties.