We are always looking for phenomenal caregivers (CNA license required) to work with clients in Marietta. We have a variety of opportunities, and the greatest needs are daytime shifts on weekends.
If you are the type of caregiver who enjoys staying busy throughout your shifts and always strives to exceed clients’ expectations, this opportunity is for you! Ideal candidates will have significant home care experience, a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude. Join Full Heart Home Care to finally be recognized and appreciated for going above and beyond the call of duty!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ambulation and transfers
- Companionship and engagement
- Bathing and toileting
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders and vitals tracking
- Laundry, linens and light housekeeping
- Transportation and outings
- Active CNA license
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to meet physical demands
Benefits of joining the Full Heart Home Care team:
- Excellent starting wage and opportunity for wage increases
- Reimbursement for your commute mileage
- Collaborative team and supportive environment
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Recognition for your extraordinary work!
Be sure to include your current home address, phone number, email address, work history, 2-3 professional references (at least one current or former supervisor), CNA license number. Please select the option to authorize a background check.
All qualified candidates will be contacted right away.