We are always looking for phenomenal caregivers (CNA license required) for a variety of part-time opportunities in multiple locations.
If you are the type of person who takes pride in a job well-done, Full Heart Home Care is the place for you! When you join our team, your extraordinary efforts will be recognized and rewarded!
Many of our part-time opportunities involve working with clients who are relatively independent but need assistance with transportation, household tasks, meal preparation and light housekeeping. These are often shorter shifts (4-6 hours) that provide supplemental income for caregivers with other full-time jobs.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and engagement
- Meal preparation
- Fall prevention
- Bathing and grooming
- Medication reminders and vitals tracking
- Laundry, linens and light housekeeping
- Active CNA license
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to meet physical demands
Benefits of joining the Full Heart Home Care team:
- Excellent starting wage and opportunity for wage increases
- Sign-on bonuses
- Reimbursement for your commute mileage
- Collaborative team and supportive environment
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Advancement opportunities
- Recognition for your extraordinary work!
Be sure to include your current home address, phone number, email address, work history, 2-3 professional references (at least one current or former supervisor), CNA license number. Please select the option to authorize a background check.
All qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.