Position: Personal Care Provider
Purpose: Deliver exceptional care and top-notch service to promote independence, preserve dignity and maximize our clients’ quality of life.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Ambulation, transfer and positioning of clients
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming and oral care
- Medically related activities including taking vital signs
- Assistance with eating and proper nutrition
- Companion care tasks: friendly conversation, watchful oversight, shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation, etc.
- Active CNA license
- Current CPR & first aid certification
- Ability to provide physical assistance to clients as needed
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current valid driver’s license
Full Heart Home Care offers above-average starting pay and access to a host of additional benefits with outstanding performance. We are actively looking for CNAs in Cobb County, the northern half of Fulton County and Dekalb County.
Licensed service areas include: Fulton, Cobb, Dekalb, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Fayette, Coweta, Paulding, Douglas and Cherokee Counties.
If you have what it takes to enhance people’s lives through exceptional personal care, please apply here: https://fullhearthc.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/.
All caregivers must be licensed CNAs.