Collection of Your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting other information when requesting information or obtaining products or services offered on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and / or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Full Heart Home Care does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Full Heart Home Care may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for delivery of products or services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Full Heart Home Care, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Full Heart Home Care may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Full Heart Home Care; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Full Heart Home Care; (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Full Heart Home Care or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Full Heart Home Care. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operations of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of our website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements on any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal or regulatory obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Full Heart Home Care does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Full Heart Home Care may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, invoices, surveys and / or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
Full Heart Home Care welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Full Heart Home Care has not adhered to this statement, please contact Full Heart Home Care at:
Full Heart Home Care LLC
2727 Paces Ferry Road, Suite 750
Atlanta, GA 30339
Effective as of January 22, 2021